Kaylie was sick today and actually took a nap, which she hasn't done in a VERY long time. While she was sleeping I had a little time with just me and Kamrie. Her and I were listening to some uplifting Sunday music and as I was looking into her eyes I had this wonderful feeling come over me and felt very blessed. Heavenly father's plan is wonderful! It may not seem like it at the time but he sends us children at just the right times in our lives when we need them the most. Just like he sends us people to influence and support us through out our lives. I just felt very blessed today to have such amazing family members and friends. No matter how far away they are and for those of you that read my blog I just want you to know that I love you and apprecate you.
I feel very blessed to have the children that I have and for their sweet little spirits. Even when they try my patients I still love them. Kaylie reminds me all the time that even when she does something that makes me SO angry I shouldn't stay mad. Little Kamrie just makes me melt! She is the sweetest little thing and knows how to make me smile even when I may feel overwhelmed. Her sweet little spirit really touched me today and I reflected on the gospel and the blessings that we recieve from it every day. While Kaylie was sleeping Kamrie and I listened to a primary song and as I sang it to her you could see her little spirit shine and I could tell that she knew what the words meant. It was such a touching experience I just had to share it with you all. Thanks for listening to my random thoughts and I Love you all!
43
4 months ago


Hope Kaylie is feeling better! I love having those moments of reflection with little ones...I am sure they are tender mercies that carry us through all the other *stuff* that has to be done! Enjoy your sweeties!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big kamrie is getting!! So glad you got to have a very loving bonding time with her, what a sweet experience. Good you wrote it down because in a few years you might have to go back and read it again to remind yourself :) lol-love ya
ReplyDelete