Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth....

A while ago Kaylie was playing at a friends house and she ran into a door. (I know funny mental picture) When she ran into the door she cut her gum just above her right front tooth.

The cut healed funny and ended up creating an absess. After draining it and antibiotics it still didn't get better so the dentist decided that we needed to pull her two front teeth to help it drain. Since she is little we had to take her to have it done at the hospital and have her knocked out to do it. After taking xrays they determined that she needed to have three teeth removed. The dentist thought she looked funny that way so he just made it even and ended up taking out all four of her front teeth. The dentist said that her adult teeth should come in soon so in the mean time poor little Kaylie has no front teeth.

Since this was all done just before Christmas, Seth decided it would be fun to teach her the song All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth. Except she is missing her four front teeth so she skips around and sings... All I want for Christmas is my four front teeth. At least she finds it amusing right... lol



The toothless one

No comments:

Post a Comment