Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Totally awesome deal!

So I have decided to enter the world of couponing. I decided that it would be something fun to do that would also save a little money at the same time. There is a lady in our area that has been doing it for a while and has figured out how to buy like 400 dollars worth of food for 30 dollars. She taught a class on how to do it and it sounded way fun. I have always tried to be a bargin shopper and was really excited to try this. I was able to get a fantastic deal last night. There was a coupon in the Sunday paper for 2.00 dollars off pampers wipes. I found wipes at Walmart for 1.97 and was able to use the coupon and got the wipes for free and just had to pay 9 cents for tax. I collected a few coupons and was able to get 6 boxes of wipes for 36 cents. Score one for me!!! HE HE!

2 comments:

  1. CAn you share the tricks? And we have decided what pictures we like, I just haven't told you...I know I am a slacker

    ReplyDelete