
So in this picture there is 12 boxes of cereal, 10 boxes of Yoplait yogurt parfaits, 7 jars of Best foods mayo, 8 boxes of gushers, 4 boxes of fruit by the foot, 1 box of My little pony fruit snacks. (not pictured, 1 package of gummy lifesavers, they were tasty)
So before coupons this would have cost us 145.60 but after coupons and savings I paid a grand total of 32.40. So I saved a total of 113.20. I also bought 4 boxes of gushers and a large bottle of water for my brother which would have been 18.50ish and paid 10.50ish saving 8.00. All I can say is this is totally awesome and now we have enough snacks and cereal to last a while. I will probably go and get some more cereal before the sale is over just to add to storage. Breakfast at our house!

Here is the same stuff with the proud little helper. She came in handy to reach those gushers that were way in the back on the shelf out of reach. I lifted her up and she would grab them and hand them to me. She thought that was a very fun game!


NICE!!!
ReplyDeleteLet us in on the secret!
ReplyDelete