So my mother had this chair when she was little and when we were little we loved to use it at our grandparents house. When they passed away my mother took her little chair. Well it has been in their garage for a long time and I decided why should such a cute little chair just waste away in the garage when there are some cute little kids that would give it some love. So I decided that if it was that easy for Aimee to recover her big chair that a little one shouldn't be that bad right. Well after much hard work I am pleased to release the new look of the cute chair! The white picture is what it was before and the brown is the after picture. Kamrie loves to go We We in the chair! Yes that is a furry little beasty in the chair lol!

Great Job!! So nice to reuse stuff-especially well built furniture like that!! Should last you some more good year for some fun memories!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good!
ReplyDelete