
Born March 7,2006 Died March 5,2010
Died from old age
Survived by it's best buddy Kaylie
He He :D
Seth and I decided that Kaylie is turning 4 and it is time to get rid of Kaylie's pacifier habit. So since he is off for the next 3 days we decided that it would be a good time to try killing the habit. I must say that I almost gave in and gave it to her just to get her to go to bed but after 2 hours of crying she finally gave in and went to sleep. The silence was glorious and she did it with out the pacifier. She had to sleep in the bean bag chair halfway in the hallway but I didn't care as long as she went to sleep. So one day down hopefully the next few days will be easier since she did it one night. (at least I am hoping)


Good luck to all! and Happy Birthday Kaylie, hope you have a great and grand day!
ReplyDelete