Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kamrie the talker

So Kamrie has already decided that she is a big girl and has a lot to say about that. She not only likes cooing and what I have decided is singing but she also loves to stand up in your lap. She is such a sweet little baby. She loves to cuddle and be talked to it is really cute to watch. I have managed to catch a little conversation that she was sharing with Seth and it was so cute I almost had a hard time keeping the camera still while I was recording. She was so focused on Seth that all you see in the video is the back of her head but the talking is what is cute. I think that she is trying to tell him what she thinks of him playing the computer all the time lol.

She is such a fun baby and we are so grateful that she is a part of our family we love her so much. Even Kaylie tells us that she is happy that she has a sister even when her crying makes her crazy lol. I love our children and are greatful for the blessings and sweet spirits that they bring into our lives.

I hope that this video works ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment