I know that Kaylie's birthday was a while ago but things have been a little crazy. Anyway Kaylie had a great birthday. She said that she had so much fun and loved her birthday. Since her birthday was on Sunday this year we took her to a place called Wahoos. They used to be called Boondocks before Roaring Springs bought them out. They have this HUGE kiddie play zone that is a giant climbing obsitcal course with slides and zipline and bouncing area. It is kind of like the play area that they have in Mcdonalds only bigger and with more stuff and climbing areas. Kaylie had a blast in this thing for hours with all the little kids and didn't want to leave lol. They also have a bunch of arcade games there like incredible pizza did in Oklahoma. So while Kaylie was playing Seth enjoyed the games lol. So Wahoos was a winner for all lol.
I ask Kaylie what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday and she told me she wanted one with ponies on it. Since it was late at night by the time that I was able to get to the store to find stuff to decorate a cake I had to go with what I could find at walmart. They didn't have any small ponies that I could use on a cake so I went to the next thing that she has decided are the greatest. Littlest pet shops. I think that it turned out really cute and Kaylie had such a fun time helping decorate it.

I forgot to get matches so my brother had this great idea to use this torch thing to light them it was really funny to watch him torch her cake lol.

The happy Kaylie with new pet shops!

Happy Birthday Kaylie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment