So we had to take Kamrie in for her 2 month check up and get her first set of shots. She weighed in at a whopping 14 pounds and was 23 inches long. She is growing well and according to the growth chart she is in the 50th percentile all around. So she is little but growing good so no worries there. She is such a happy baby and doesn't cry nearly as much as Kaylie did so hopfully that is a good sign lol. She did not like the shots had she had such a sad cry it made the nurse get teary lol. She had little fever from them and soar legs but she is doing better now. We even found that she has thrush so the poor thing is back on meds again but she is still all happy.
Here are some pictures of her sporting her silly grin!


I hate how I miss all the updates when they come up because you guys are private :)-The bows you did are soososo cute!!! I love the minnie mouse ears too-way cute idea!! I hope Kaylie had a great birthday and it is so good to hear all the updates!!
ReplyDelete